Join the Yorkshire Cyber Security Cluster as we discuss ransomware and the threats it poses to businesses.
We will be joined by a range of speakers who will offer an insight into how ransomware works, the ways you can mitigate
against it and what could happen in the future.
- Melanie Oldham, founder of the YCSC will introduce the session, providing an insight into the YCSC and its core aims and objectives.
- Daniel Dresner, Academic Coordinator for Cyber Security at the University of Manchester, will introduce the theme of ransomware, providing an insight into what ransomware is and how it works.
- Following on from Daniels introduction, Bharat Mistry from Trend Micro will provide information on the threats and approaches to ransomware and the ways you can mitigate against such attacks.
- Linked in closely with Bharat’s talk, Tom Chapelow of Data Protection People will deliver a live ransomware demo to help delegates see for themselves how a ransomware attack works and the effects it can have.
- To summarise the session a quick Q&A session will provide attendees with the opportunity to ask the guest speakers any questions they have on the topic of ransomware.
- Delegates will have plenty of time to network with fellow attendees throughout the duration event.
Book your place now to make sure you don’t miss out on this must-attend event.